Phantom Regiment 2006

This one speaks for me.....

:music::music::huh:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pick is 89 Regiment

The reason is it should have won that year, and with a score of 98.4 would have won almost any other year.

(and because I marched in it LOL)

also, 78 Regiment cause its just a great show, and 88 SCV because I thought they should have won that year.

My selections (in chronological order)

1987 Santa Clara Vanguard - Perhaps THIS should have been the first tie. Won GE, tied horns and visual with Garfield. Russian Christmas Music is one of the most powerful openers ever.

1989 Phantom - Not much for me to add to what everyone else has said. An electrifying finals performance that I was fortunate enough to experience in person.

2002 Blue Devils - Didn't have much of a chance against Cavies, but that shouldn't hide the fact that this was a solid corps with one of the most entertaining shows in BD history.

Star 93

Cadets 95

SCV 98

Blue Devils 01

Blue Devils 04

Wow, I didn't realize how many amazing shows should have won. This is my list of second place shows that I believe should have won the championship. I know there may be more that are deserving of a ring, but these are the first ones to pop off the top of my head.

Santa Clara 1985

Here's a few of mine:

1. Phantom Regiment 1989

2. SCV 1988

3. Star 1993

4. Phantom Regiment 2006

5. Cavaliers 1991

6. BD 2002

7. SCV 1987

8. Phantom Regiment 1977-1979

Harvey

Can't we just post the links to the first dozen time this same topic was posted? What a freaking waste. And no, I didn't read through all 8 pages to get here.

RM - get a life

ampssuck