Individual DVD's

Semifinals night I took my usual wonder over to the souvie area to find out about getting my annual instant DVD. I was sad to discover they were not available this year, but reassured I would be able to puchase one online of JUST MY Corps, and would NOT have to spend the 100 bucks for the full Volume 1. So far, I have yet to see anything about this. Anybody know if there will be individual DVD's this year? Any info would be appriciated.

I emailed DCI upon returning from Madison asking if they were going to sell "instant DVDs" online like they have in years past and they told me that due to licensing issues they would not be doing that this year.

I guess I'll have to buy the 100 pack of all 12. bah. Atleast this is a year where almost all 12 of the shows are very entertaining.

I emailed DCI upon returning from Madison asking if they were going to sell "instant DVDs" online like they have in years past and they told me that due to licensing issues they would not be doing that this year.

I really hope that's not the case. I've twice e-mailed their office about this and have yet to get a reply. But if this is the case, then that means there is NO video recording of Yamato or the other 2/3 corps that didn't make finals. :(