Tremendous Blast 2006

ajlemm

well just make sure if you have like 10 you dont #### your self ...

who me??????

^0^

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear the original

Want to try sumpin fun this weekend.

drink a 6 pac of sparks with your kilt on and 1 of 2 things will happen.

1) You make the front page of the paper for "Best Fester"

2) wake up in jail, no kilt on.

I should of made this a pole

Heading down to Petty Bone @1:00pm armed with the following

1) BEER, LOTS OF BEER

2) mighty "cell fone" 507-382-4694 (call me if yer interested in drinkin or fightin, no kilt please, not ready yet)

3) Rv

4) no wife, but meeting my brother

5) WOOD, LOTS OF WOOD

6) advil/zantac/???

7) BLASTERS, LOTS OF BLASTERS

See you at warm up

John Mayer, American Blaster

One of these days before I stop marching, I'm going to make this gig. I'm still teaching zydeco dancing and the last class night is Saturday.

La Crosse, WI, Sunday, October 1, 2006

Another year of Tremendousness has come and gone with a legendary performance that raised the bar of entertainment to new and heretofore unimagined heights. The 2006 Tremendous Blast was unrelenting in their quest to continue their domination of the Maple Leaf parade.

With the now world famous cymbal guard leading the way, one could sense the state of awe which spread through the crowd as the Blast made their way through town. The Blastin’ Brass section took Blame Canada to a new level of power and emotion while the Occasionally Clean Battery threw down the funkiest street beat ever devised featuring the Tremendous Tenors’ interpretation of Flamin’ Mambo version 1.0.

Each year, one is left to wonder “how can they top this?” only to be floored by new elements of innovation and creativity the following year. As the last echoes of Blame Canada fade across the Mississippi river valley, and the drum corps world enters the long, quite off season, those that were lucky enough to enjoy the 2006 Tremendous Blast can rest assured that the future of drum corps is tremendous indeed.

Only 2 words can say it all,,,, WOW!!!! (twice)

La Crosse, WI, Sunday, October 1, 2006

Another year of Tremendousness has come and gone with a legendary performance that raised the bar of entertainment to new and heretofore unimagined heights. The 2006 Tremendous Blast was unrelenting in their quest to continue their domination of the Maple Leaf parade.

With the now world famous cymbal guard leading the way, one could sense the state of awe which spread through the crowd as the Blast made their way through town. The Blastin’ Brass section took Blame Canada to a new level of power and emotion while the Occasionally Clean Battery threw down the funkiest street beat ever devised featuring the Tremendous Tenors’ interpretation of Flamin’ Mambo version 1.0.

Each year, one is left to wonder “how can they top this?” only to be floored by new elements of innovation and creativity the following year. As the last echoes of Blame Canada fade across the Mississippi river valley, and the drum corps world enters the long, quite off season, those that were lucky enough to enjoy the 2006 Tremendous Blast can rest assured that the future of drum corps is tremendous indeed.

Only 2 words can say it all,,,, WOW!!!! (twice)

WOW... what a great review. I feel like I was there!

(man, am I hungry for performance reviews, huh? :P )

It was a BLAST! The rain gave way to azure blue skies and warm temperatures and a tremendous time was had by all.

I am now a Blaster! Woo Hoo!

It was one for the Tremendous record books, With a number of new blasters the tone was tremendously set high for a record time of FIVE Maple Leaf Champinship Trophies. The Blasters marched their arshs off tremendously! The judges stood in shock as they watched drum corps of the future march by there tremendous eyes! Director Stoli tremendously exclaimed: Tremendous day for the one & only Blasters! Stay tuned for bigger & better things to happen next year as TB will be victorious in LaCrosse Wi again!

All Together:

Tremendous

Tremendous

Oh Oh Tremendous

And let us not forget the tremendously big fire that was made possible by all that tremendously big wood.

All that happened all weekend was Tremendous! from the time we got there till the time we Tremendously left. I was Tremendously sad when I left! Waiting for 07 to be tremendous!

All Together

Tremendous

Tremendous

Oh Oh Tremendous