This will cause drama but,

Very nice photo. I like Contra/Tuba women! A rose among thorns?

A downside to performing is you don't get a chance to see the other shows. I enjoyed "warming" up next to the Corpvets this year, if in fact one could get warm in those conditions. I'm very much looking forward to the DVD so I can check out the show.

the best part of this is that, when I opened it, my screen only showed the first 4, and I knew there were more....so go back and look at just hte first 4................I figured by the time it go to the end of the line, the last contra player would be about 2 feet tall!

ah yes

BIG KEN

demanding his minions take a good picture

It was great seeing you again, John Z.

By the way, I stood right in front of your corps at your parking lot "Park 'n Bark" after finals and got my face ripped off! The first goose bumps of the weekend!!! You guys ROCKED!!!

I always look forward to coming north and seeing old friends - good to see you again Jeff!

Yeah, the parking lot gig had a little bit of emotion behind it :laugh:. ears are still ringing from that one....

Edited by lipsprain