In 2007 I want to March with...?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Cavies. If those sex change surgeries didn't cost so #### much I'd be there in a second.

2. Their drill makes my jaw hang on the floor

:worthy:

1. COLTS!!!!! I will be at their audition camp for sure

2. I have never seen a colts show that I didn't like and I heard they are fed REALLY well b**bs

True . . .

unless you end up making some of the best friends you've ever had, working with a fantastic staff, and marching a great show.

Then you look back on hearing that you made the corps, and laugh about how you got to march the corps, and it was one of the best things that ever happened to you.

great post. i was going to say something similar. nobody "walks into a championship" b**bs You're pretty mistaken if you think for some reason that any of the corps who repeatedly have a chance at a title every year just sit back and wait for the ring and the medal to land in their hands.

In 2007 I want to march Cavaliers

This is the first year they are truly having remote auditions, no less in Houston Texas. Normally they may have a brass audition but now they are actually having guard at the audition......sweet.

In 2007 I would love to march with the Santa Clara Vanguard, however, I will not tbe able to....

not because I don't have the talent...

not because I don't have the experience.....

not because I can't afford to go.....

not because I don't have the discipline.....

but because I'm married with an 18 month old daughter....

and I'm 48 years old.......

GO VANGUARD....I'll see you in Pasedena !!!!! b**bs :worthy: b**bs :worthy: b**bs

I'd love to march with my wife again..

Of course, I would want to march Phantom

(If I could de-age a year or two)

1. really, i want to march anywhere that is stable and has a tradition of being awesome. somewhere that draws the people that want to work hard and get something done. i know...i know...that's what drum corp is about you might say...unfortunately not every corp is full of people that know what they're doing or why they're there.

also, it would have to be a corp with a conducting spot open. ( or that marches flugelhorns :worthy: )

2. why? i'm used to marching where the talent standard is at a minimum.

so when it's time to hit the field, it's hard to trust the person next to you because you feel like they don't know what they're doing. :worthy:

Star of Indiana.

But that's not happening.

So I won't march....

lol. (wasn't going to anyway, and if I did, it'd be SCV, but I'm done...)

That's exactly what I said. Then this amazing opportunity (MSARP) came along and the "I'm done" kinda went away. Took a couple days of thinking about it ...

actually I was thinking to myself "Wow! They're gonna have a great time! Good for them!" But then I thought HEY...Wait. I'M a Scout alumni. :worthy: I got on

board as fast as I could, especially when I saw some of the other names signed up. Best thing I've done in years...for myself and for the Scouts.

You never know, Aaron... never say never. :worthy:

Pioneer, I love the corps, and didn't get to finish my rookie year.