Out of the Top 3 who had the easiest hornbook.

Out of the Top 3 who had the easiest hornbook.  

291 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the Top 3 who had the easiest hornbook.

• Cavaliers
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Blue Devils

you forgot the other information about playing while standing still for Phantom. If you are going to provide statistics then make sure you provide the same statistics for all three.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<**>

Sometimes I think you just try a bit too hard, dude.

...and accomplishes so little. You'd think he'd be holed up somewhere trying to work through the audition materials for his favorite corps so he try to make the cut at November camps rather B) wasting time trolling here... :wub:

Go at it kids...

Really. Just tell me if you've marched anywhere. That's all I want to know. It doesn't have to be a top 3, 6, 12, or 22 corps. I don't care what division it is.

Just tell me where you marched and how that gives you insight into how difficult these three shows were.

Edited by jake_the_hydra

I find it funny that some Cavalier homers are complaining more about me than they are the poll results...

Probably not as funny as we find it that a kid who is of marching age has so many opinions and so little experience. Trying to remember what that word is that is used to describe kids like that...begins with a 'b'.... :wub:

Edited by mobrien

Probably not as funny as we find it that a kid who is of marching age has so many opinions and so little experience. Trying to remember what that word is that is used to describe kids like that...begins with a 'b'.... :wub:

or as funny as a lot of people agreeing with my opinion...

just because someone hasnt marched doesnt mean they dont have musical experience.