Atlanta CorpsVets Announce 2007 Open House

It is our 10th anniversary and we are not looking back! The future is where its at. Sunday, December 3rd at 1 p.m. the CorpsVets will kick-off our 2007 season. That is the day we will introduce our 2007 production and staff as well as do some spinning, playing, and drumming. Plan on joining us at our rehearsal home in Rockmart to continue our journey towards excellence and crowd pleasing good times. Don not miss it! Register to attend online and receive a five dollar discount on the registration fee!

Read the full story at

Read more...

Edited by RJ CVmellophone

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 Years, where did the time go?

10 Years, where did the time go?
I'll be there! This will be my 10th year! Man, time flies.....

10 years in a row for me too !!! Can't believe I've been hanging out with you guys for that long...it's been a blast !!! Here's to many, many more :wall:

This year is gonna be SOME-10 TO TALK ABOUT !!! Come check out CV at our Open House on December 3, 2006. You don't want to miss this !!!

See y'all at open house

Edited by MHFontaine

• 2 weeks later...

what it feels like on I-75 near Valdosta ..BUMPITY..BUMPITY..BUMP>>BUUUUUMP>>>>BUMBUMBUMPPPPP>>>AND A BIG BUMP

OPEN HOUSE .....BE THERE !!!!

Edited by hurcwave

what it feels like on I-75 near Valdosta ..BUMPITY..BUMPITY..BUMP>>BUUUUUMP>>>>BUMBUMBUMPPPPP>>>AND A BIG BUMP

OPEN HOUSE .....BE THERE !!!!

LMAO!!!! Wow they still haven't fixed that yet?!!

Good luck guys! Have a great open house. . . wow its forever from now! lol Nothing like preadvertising :)

LMAO!!!! Wow they still haven't fixed that yet?!!

Good luck guys! Have a great open house. . . wow its forever from now! lol Nothing like preadvertising :)

Yes Lisa, they are STILL working on it.. should have seen the Mustang rockin over that road way.. oh my !!! b**bs

Rob's good at PRE advertising !