Corps Tattoos?

Kjac18

I had my handy dandy jacket with patch on the back......plus a photo of the chevron from my beautiful uniform

He basically photocopied the jacket patch and sized it down a tiny bit, then inked me

I couldn't be more proud of that tattoo and what it represents to me and others

I certainly agree with those feelings....when did you march?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This past season and the two coming up......

I have a profile on the sponsorboard also :) It gives more info.....

Depends on what gage you get pierced with. I'm thinking the 6 I'm suppose to get in my left ear when I have the bucks is going to bring me all kinds of joy.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

[/quote\]

that's pretty cool.....Are you getting it pierced with a needle, or getting it dermal punched. I had an 8g dermal punch done with my septum, and pla on getting it done again wth a 6g dermal punch. Let me know how that turns out...and for those of u tha thave no idea what i'm taking about....a dermal punch takes out a huge chunk of skin...usually cartilage, and it will never close up. I definetly don't reccomend it for the squeamish...if photobucket ever decides to be cool I will post soem of the crazy piercing pics I have. At the height of them all I had 19 piecings with 12 in my face....

that's pretty cool.....Are you getting it pierced with a needle, or getting it dermal punched. I had an 8g dermal punch done with my septum, and pla on getting it done again wth a 6g dermal punch. Let me know how that turns out...and for those of u tha thave no idea what i'm taking about....a dermal punch takes out a huge chunk of skin...usually cartilage, and it will never close up. I definetly don't reccomend it for the squeamish...if photobucket ever decides to be cool I will post soem of the crazy piercing pics I have. At the height of them all I had 19 piecings with 12 in my face....

I'm not sure - I think my piercer is big on needles and not into punch things or "guns". She's only streched out my original piercings, so I guess I'll find out when I am finally able to get it done. I'll let ya know...

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I'm not sure - I think my piercer is big on needles and not into punch things or "guns". She's only streched out my original piercings, so I guess I'll find out when I am finally able to get it done. I'll let ya know...

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

a "dermal punch" is a needle....only it's a bit different. I would never get pierced with a gun. There is no way to steralize a piercing gun. Like i siad...I've had extensive body mods, and I give mad proops to anyone that goes though with it. I was engaged to a body piercere for the past 2 years...so i've seen and had some crazy stuff done. I think i met u at Dca some time.....probably did. I chilled with the renegades a lot in the past 2 years. I'll leave u with pics of my Corps tat and me the "pierced contrachic":

piercings.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

MyTatoo.jpg

a "dermal punch" is a needle....only it's a bit different. I would never get pierced with a gun. There is no way to steralize a piercing gun. Like i siad...I've had extensive body mods, and I give mad proops to anyone that goes though with it. I was engaged to a body piercere for the past 2 years...so i've seen and had some crazy stuff done. I think i met u at Dca some time.....probably did. I chilled with the renegades a lot in the past 2 years. I'll leave u with pics of my Corps tat and me the "pierced contrachic":

piercings.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

MyTatoo.jpg

Sweeeet...

Thanks for the clarification on that - I was hoping to get it done this fall, but I'm too broke. Next spring for sure I think, so thanks for letting me know what to expect. Then I get to figure out my next tat...

Contra Chicks are the best!!!