Crossmen moving?

Please do not flame me as I am only providing info that I heard. I want to know if anyone else has heard anything about the X-men being bought by a Texas individual and moving to San Antonio? That is what is being said on the yellowboard.com, which is a Texas Band director/musician website. My wife actually saw this before me and I wanted to hear from someone that could confirm or deny?

Wes Perkins

Bk '97 '98

Right now it's all rumor mill material. But if it did happen it wouldn't surprise me. I think they're becoming tired of playing second fiddle to the Cadets and Texas is fertile ground.

...more or less the same rumors floated here, but San Antonio is mentioned specifically.

Word is that a school from San Antonio is behind the purchase. This band is one of the very best in BOA, arguably the best band still without a National title, so take that as you will, Chicken Little. :P

Edited by Maedhros

Word is that a school from San Antonio is behind the purchase. This band is one of the very best in BOA, arguably the best band still without a National title, so take that as you will, Chicken Little. :P

If it keeps another corps afloat, I could care less if Hoppy the Sock Puppet bought them (oh, wait, that already happened! :P).

Seriously, rather than having them not field, in an age where the Top 12 is basically half the Division I corps that exist....we need all we can get.

Just as long as they don't kick it with woodwinds. ^0^