White Sabers Announce Banquet and Open House dates

mcg155

Hey Mike,

The show has been decided. We will be announcing it at the banquet! It's going to be great! Extremely exciting and fan friendly! That's all I can say. You'll just have to show up at the banquet to find out what it is!

Leslie

Sorry to say I won't be at the banquet to hear the plans for 2007. I have a prior commitment that doesn't allow me to attend. And if I'm lucky I'll be back in time for Sunday's open house.

So why wait till November 18th to announce what we are doing in '07??

Part of recruitment and retainment is making the current and/or the potentially interested new member aware of what to look forward to. I think management is dropping the ball on this one by being one of the last DCA corps to announce. I enjoy coming to DCP and seeing what the other corps are planning for next summer.

I've already been contacted by two other corps in the area who are a closer drive in regards to performing with them next year. They've explained their show to me and I am impressed by what they have planned for 2007. Makes a tough decision easy.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mike sorry you can't make the banquet!!!!! but I'll still have a cold one for you OK. To me it really doesn't matter what the show is. It is what it will be and I'll be there playing the hell out of it what ever it is.

:blink::blink::worthy:

Sorry to say I won't be at the banquet to hear the plans for 2007. I have a prior commitment that doesn't allow me to attend. And if I'm lucky I'll be back in time for Sunday's open house.

So why wait till November 18th to announce what we are doing in '07??

Part of recruitment and retainment is making the current and/or the potentially interested new member aware of what to look forward to. I think management is dropping the ball on this one by being one of the last DCA corps to announce. I enjoy coming to DCP and seeing what the other corps are planning for next summer.

I've already been contacted by two other corps in the area who are a closer drive in regards to performing with them next year. They've explained their show to me and I am impressed by what they have planned for 2007. Makes a tough decision easy.

Hey Mike sorry you can't make the banquet!!!!! but I'll still have a cold one for you OK. To me it really doesn't matter what the show is. It is what it will be and I'll be there playing the hell out of it what ever it is.

:blink::blink::worthy:

Do me a big favor and buy the contra section a beer. Tell them it's from the "old guy"!!!!!

I've got no problem with a great show and Ben-dover has written two great ones back to back. That was one of the major reasons I came back this past summer. Dennis provides quality drill work,.....confusing at times but good.

My problem is committing my summer and my time to a dog of a show. If I don't like it, I ain't playing it. I did this once before and it made a long summer even longer. But I guess I'm the only one with this issue so I'll sign off till December 1st when I know what direction my summer will be taking.

Do me a big favor and buy the contra section a beer. Tell them it's from the "old guy"!!!!!

I've got no problem with a great show and Ben-dover has written two great ones back to back. That was one of the major reasons I came back this past summer. Dennis provides quality drill work,.....confusing at times but good.

My problem is committing my summer and my time to a dog of a show. If I don't like it, I ain't playing it. I did this once before and it made a long summer even longer. But I guess I'm the only one with this issue so I'll sign off till December 1st when I know what direction my summer will be taking.

DITTO DITTO ####### DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOLOGNA

Hey my guess would be that the design team is making sure that what ever it is that we do is gonna be worth while playing. If you have any suggestions drop a line to Dr. Ben.