White Sabers Announce Banquet and Open House dates

mcg155

Rumor has it the White Sabers folded due to an unexciting topic.

The Contra Section

Hey Mike let's start off the line with Tubby the Tuba, go into Peter and the Wolf and we could end up with excerpts from Fantasia??????? But really we will be having a meeting of the minds this Sunday so if you have any show ideas let someone know. when all the cards are on the table then the big guys get to make the big decision. That's why they get the big bucks( ha ha ha). See ya soon. Oh yeah I hope my stage is ready (LOL)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mike let's start off the line with Tubby the Tuba, go into Peter and the Wolf and we could end up with excerpts from Fantasia??????? But really we will be having a meeting of the minds this Sunday so if you have any show ideas let someone know. when all the cards are on the table then the big guys get to make the big decision. That's why they get the big bucks( ha ha ha). See ya soon. Oh yeah I hope my stage is ready (LOL)

Let's look at something from Chicago or Earth, Wind and Fire.

####, I'd go with a Partridge Family book if it makes the fannys shake in the seats.

Let's do something that makes the crowd go "WOW'!

And tell Ben and the rest of them that we need Moondance to make a return in 2007.

But really we will be having a meeting of the minds this Sunday so if you have any show ideas let someone know. when all the cards are on the table then the big guys get to make the big decision. That's why they get the big bucks

It's now Sunday.

And whatever the minds decide for the show idea it better be good.

D#$m good.

I can't believe we haven't decided anything with 30 days to go.

Still no word from the "minds"???????????

Not a good sign.

The nice thing about western New York is the selection of other corps in the area!

Trouble in Paradise? Its Karma Baby!

You really shouldn't respond to topics that you know NOTHING ABOUT. You have responded to several of our topics with nothing but negative remarks, and have never had the_____(s) to sign your real name. YOU ARE A COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie Amico

Business Manager

White Sabers Drum Corps

It's now Sunday.

And whatever the minds decide for the show idea it better be good.

D#$m good.

I can't believe we haven't decided anything with 30 days to go.

Hey Mike,

The show has been decided. We will be announcing it at the banquet! It's going to be great! Extremely exciting and fan friendly! That's all I can say. You'll just have to show up at the banquet to find out what it is!

Leslie

Trouble in Paradise? Its Karma Baby!

Na,.....love is in the air, baby!!!!! :wub::wub::wub: