Teal Sound

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the website for the latest addition of the Visual and Color Guard Caption head. Go to www.tealsound.org

The locations of our Satellite audition days to be held concurrently on Dec. 9th in south Florida and Virginia will be announced next week.

TEAL SOUND 2007

Come and Join us for "The Ride of Your Life"

Any word on the rest of the staff?

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/content/view/923/28/

To answer your question about brass and percussion. Just named Terrell Smith, Harrisburg, PA as Percussion Caption Head along with Jeff Willis returning as Perc. arranger and supervisor. Also named Matt Heard as show designer for this year. We are finalizing the Brass Caption as I write this and should have an announcement by weeks end.

Go to the website to find out more about Terrell and Matt.

Wow, congrats to Terrell, great guy!

To answer your question about brass and percussion. Just named Terrell Smith, Harrisburg, PA as Percussion Caption Head along with Jeff Willis returning as Perc. arranger and supervisor. Also named Matt Heard as show designer for this year. We are finalizing the Brass Caption as I write this and should have an announcement by weeks end.

Go to the website to find out more about Terrell and Matt.

Terrell is perfect for Teal. He is a great teacher and has an excellent report with members. I've seen him in action in 04 and 05 at Bucs.

Nice pick-up, Randy!

Congatulations to Matt Heard. He is a great guy. Is the brass thing going to turn out pretti good?? Are you just waiting for a commitment from the person. thanks

Yes, the "brass thing" is going to be equally as good. We are in the process of finalizing everything now and I hope to have it done by the end of the week. keep watching for new announcements and don't worry, we know what we are doing here. Teal Sound will be very alive and strong in '07!!