US Naval Academy Drum & Bugle Corps compete this weekend

I would like to be the first to wish the US Naval Academy Drum & Bugle Corps best of luck in this weekend's Interservice Academy Drum & Bugle Corps Competition in Colorado Springs, CO as they defend their 2005 Championship Title against the US Air Force Academy Drum & Bugle Corps on Saturday, October 7, 2006.

GO NAVY, BEAT AIR FORCE!!

Make 'em throw babies!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy, I don't know how I missed this post, but I'll chime in...

I didn't know the drum corps of the services actually competed against each other, but that would make sense.

I'll bet this will be quite a show... it's not on ESPN is it? :P (ok...that was a JOKE... don't get all ruffled)

Good luck to ALL competitors this weekend!! Wish I could see this...

That's ok, Air Force is going to soundly sink Navy in the sea of defeat...see you on the field

Go Navy!!!

(I'm good friends with Jeff the director!)

I would like to be the first to wish the US Naval Academy Drum & Bugle Corps best of luck in this weekend's Interservice Academy Drum & Bugle Corps Competition in Colorado Springs, CO as they defend their 2005 Championship Title against the US Air Force Academy Drum & Bugle Corps on Saturday, October 7, 2006.

GO NAVY, BEAT AIR FORCE!!

Make 'em throw babies!

Good thing it is in Colorado this year - real wet on the east coast this weekend

Go Navy, Beat Air Force. Take it to the Zoomies, and show 'em how it's done.

As for weather, I remember competing in one of the field houses because there was a blizzard outside. And then freezing my appendages off during the football game because it was so frakking cold.

Anyway, my heart is in Colorado Springs for all the Midshipmen out there competing and performing. Have a great show!!! And in the interests of fairness, I wish the Zoomies a good show, too. {just not as good as the middies}. :-)

Cheers,

Bob

USNA '90 (in case the screen name didn't give it away)

Edited by USNA90_Mello

What are the chances this event might be covered in some way by DCP or some other media?

I would be interested in knowing what happens (and the outcome) at this competition...