RCR Open House Oct 22nd

The River City Regiment Sr. Drum and Bugle Corps is holding their annual Open House, Sunday, October 22nd at River City High School in West Sacramento from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.

We are recruiting for all sections: Guard, Brass, Percussion, Drum Major (s?)

Come join us and help us kick off the 2007 Season. Meet the caption heads and returning members and see what we have planned for the upcoming year.

For more information about River City Regiment visit our website at www.rcrdbc.org

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck to RCR in 2007!!!

Betty - can't wait for another "DCI at the movies" so we can go to Hooters again. B)

I second that sentiment!

Good luck in 2007 to our brothers and sisters in Sactown! May next season be even more competetive than last!

Yes I do Rich! Anyway, the drum line will be bigger and better this year. Most of the line will be coming back from last year and we want to add a few more players to fill it up. We are looking for one tenor player that can hang with two guys that marched in a top 12 tenor line for 5 years and a couple of center snares from the 87,88,91 Freelancers. I would also like to double the size of our pit. If you want more info, check out the web site or e-mail me at Bighud1@aol.com

*Bump*