RCR Open House Oct 22nd

My predictions for RCR in 2007:

They won't go "goth," they'll refrain from hyperbole, and like last year, they'll be more entertaining than Renegades. Bring on the competition!

hmmm strong words here...

we will see.. yes... we will see....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My predictions for RCR in 2007:

They won't go "goth," they'll refrain from hyperbole, and like last year, they'll be more entertaining than Renegades. Bring on the competition!

And some people will spend the entire season comparing themselves to Renegades to validate their own existence.

Get a life.

:P

And some people will spend the entire season comparing themselves to Renegades to validate their own existence.

Get a life.

:P

owned :P

Edited by pito'evil

owned :P

Well, considering he doesn't march with RCR, I wouldn't really call that 'owned'.

But regardless, it's nice to know how Lee really feels about us....(I think?)

See you on the field.

m.

...oh and 916mello - we could always use another horn player! If yer interested, swing by at the next camp!

Edited by bigmyq

Well, considering he doesn't march with RCR, I wouldn't really call that 'owned'.

See you on the field.

m.

...oh and 916mello - we could always use another horn player! If yer interested, swing by at the next camp!

You should recruit that guy ... he'll fit right in. :P

See you on the field.

m.

Ahhhhh my friend, IMHO that makes it all the more owned...

You see if he DID march RCR was a staff member or what have you. There would be nothing wrong with a lil smack among friends. Hell, have a take, just don't suck ($1 to Jim Rome)

But as you have just said he does not march. So it makes it more of a venomous spew if anything. Some one who sits on the sidelines and talks crap no matter what the outcome. A hateraide drinker if you will. Just looking for pot shots when he can.

In other words, if we compete and you beat me, you beat me. Feel free to jaw jack cuz I'll do it right back. Ask anyone that’s marched with me in the Renegades. I’m one of the most competitive animals you’ll EVER meet on a Drum corps field. But you as the better COMPETIOR have the RIGHT to jaw jack. Don't go out and sell wolf tickets when you haven't done jack.

In fact, you're right he wasn't owned... we was pwnt. ^0^

Edited by pito'evil