Not again.

I didn't want to post it here because 19,000 views and 475 responses (Fiasco thread) are really a little much. But if they read the whole entry I think the regular posters here will find a lot to sink their teeth into.

"Lifetime Imitates Senior Corps"

http://keepaustinloud.blogspot.com/

Enjoy.

Are you saying that theres violence in drum corp?

No, they're saying the people who marched DCA Prelims and claimed how much they loved performing in the crappy conditions they faced are similar to the abused women they described in their blog post.

Weird.

Fran

I read it.

Not funny.

Not cool.

I just read the other thing where everyone was sayng to suck it up. I didnt know about that before so I was confused but now I get it.

I agree that we should suck it up because whaever doesnt kill us makes us stronger.

I read it.

Not funny.

Not cool.

Well, if this is written by the same person who started the Fiasco thread (and I believe it is), they sure do want to stir up the pot.

i've reported it twice for flamebait...which it is given the fiasco thread....and nothing happened. not even a pm telling me they disagreed with me