Division II/III Traditions

ECJ had a lot. Star Spangled Banner/F*** Her Gently/The Longest Time in the shower... Vet talent night. Boxer buddy day. The hornline humming in a circle before the last couple shows of the season. Baritone/trumpet/mello/tuba happy time. WATJ - What are we? - BA- Huh. My personal tradition was the lead bari-lead trumpet love. Fistpounds and hugs for everyone. Also, last run-through before finals is for the staff... the one on the field is for the members. Lemons. Elbow nudge. Incense. In '06 it was F-Tuning two times... and one time for good luck.

The best ECJ tradition was owning finals like it was nobody's business. No one improved during finals week like us... Peaking during the last show of the season is key. Scream if you had a good show.

Edited by TSRTS13

*screams so loud, people hire animal control to kill bear :X*

also, we (whole corps) always listen to the corps song on the way to the show site. previously, the horn bus would play "Wonderboy" by Tenacious D as well

Heheh that brings my memory back... :)

*screams so loud, people hire animal control to kill bear :X*

w/Stp:

in fact, if you didn't have a good show...i feel very sorry for you

Americanos:

1) Paul J's cadences that he recited on the way to the gate when he was around at shows

2) Family Circle

3) Playing the night show at DCM =)

4) Not looking at recaps (talking about scores was taboo)

Viva!

ECJ had a lot. Star Spangled Banner/F*** Her Gently/The Longest Time in the shower... Vet talent night. Boxer buddy day. The hornline humming in a circle before the last couple shows of the season. Baritone/trumpet/mello/tuba happy time. WATJ - What are we? - BA- Huh. My personal tradition was the lead bari-lead trumpet love. Fistpounds and hugs for everyone. Also, last run-through before finals is for the staff... the one on the field is for the members. Lemons. Elbow nudge. Incense. In '06 it was F-Tuning two times... and one time for good luck.

The best ECJ tradition was owning finals like it was nobody's business. No one improved during finals week like us... Peaking during the last show of the season is key. Scream if you had a good show.

And I just remembered the game...

YOU ALL JUST LOST THE GAME...Topanga making the WHOLE CORPS lose the game at one time. Haha... wow.

I always like singing songs and or listening to the origional show music on the way to a show site. Some of the songs can't be said in public but they always pump us up before a show.

Impulse softly sings "C is for Cookie" while marching in silent zones.

Garry