blue devils ending!

2000 and 2003 (DAAAAAAAAAAAA-da-da-da-da-da-da-DA!)......genius.

IMO 94, and 97 were the best endings. They just...fit

2000 is definitely my favorite, followed by 1998.

We can't forget the 96 ending where the entire corps is running into your face as playing as loud as they can and the drumline playing as high as they can! 2002 is probably my favorite, i really enjoy 88 and 06 as well. 86 is also amazing. 2003 and 2004 are also up there. they always seem to get the crowd the screaming at the end of their shows. I remember in 2004 as we heading towards the tunnel at the end of the performance, looking up at the crowd and seeing the entire stadium stand up from the left of the stadium (where the tunnel is located if you're on the field) and it traveled to the right of the stadium like a wave, except everyone stayed on their feet!! That's a moment I will definitely not forget!!!

Bring back the "Gates"........sorry perhaps too "Old School" a reference.

I think I remember hearing that it was the first time they've ended their show with long tone chords (rather than shot notes of some sort, for example) since....1995? Crazy.

You read my mind. BD usually always ends on some quarter note or eighth not run. None the less, every ending is sweet from the BD camp.