Madison Alumni DVD

As a participating member of the MSARP I received my copy of the project DVD at the banquet this past weekend. It consists of a great documentary produced by Robert Pilot really capturing the spirit of the project, the video from DCI's semifinals broadcast, a second video containing the other camera views and high camera shots, and an audio recording made the weeks of finals.

For those of you who missed it, it does a great job a conveying the excitement of the event and the great reception we got from the Madison semi's crowd (as well as at Madison Memorial and MATC)

Good use of $28! Of course mine was free! :blink:

Edited by Scerpella

I told my family that this is one of the things I want for Christmas... we shall see!

I told my family that this is one of the things I want for Christmas... we shall see!

Better hurry...there's a limited number of copies :blink:

Better hurry...there's a limited number of copies :blink:

I told them if they were going to order it that they should order it in late october (when i told them about it)

• 2 months later...

Waiting for mine to come in the mail from Madison... hopefully tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...

enjoy it very much... it would have been nice to have a listing of all performing members though...

There was a guy with a video camera this summer that interviewed each member.

It was very brief, I believe he just asked us our name & where we lived. He may

have also asked what we played and when we marched in the Scouts, I don't remember exactly.

Anyway I thought that the intention of these interviews was to include them in the documentary.

As you mention, a list of each member in the credits would have been a cool idea also.

Yes, but they are now being sold only through the Madison Scouts website. Here's a link:

MSARP video

I got mine and it's worth a lot more than I paid!! Great job. There are some subtle differences between the exhibition and the DCI show. I'm sure it was a "work in progress", even up to the last day or so. This DVD goes right next to the 27th alumni show in Foxboro. I sure hope the Kingsmen in 2007 and the Cavaliers in 2008 continue to provide us with such great entertainment. I think it was Ed Trautner who used to call it "goose-bump city".