Dutch Boy Announces 2007 Show & New Website

The Dutch Boy Drum Corps has announced that this coming year show will be out of this world.

2007: A Space Odyssey, with black holes and other special effects this will be a show you will not want to miss.

A list of songs will be released at a later date.

Dutch Boy has LAUNCHED their new website this morning, many new features and story of the corps history by the man who started it all, the founder and corps director of the Dutch Boy Cadets in 1969, Don Scott.

And YES....we ARE going to Pasedena, California for FINALS !!!!!

Edited by ODBC

The Dutch Boy Drum Corps has announced that this coming year show will be out of this world.

2007: A Space Odyssey, with black holes and other special effects this will be a show you will not want to miss.

A list of songs will be released at a later date.

Dutch Boy has LAUNCHED their new website this morning, many new features and story of the corps history by the man who started it all, the founder and corps director of Dutch Boy Cadets in 1969, Don Scott.

The new site looks great! Fanatastic job! :music:

2007: A Space Odyssey, with black holes and other special effects this will be a show you will not want to miss ...

I don't want to miss it. Sounds like fun.

Nice website, too.

Have a great year, Dutch Boy!

Excellent!!! This should be another great year for Dutch Boy! I will be there in Pasadena cheering for you!

Excellent!!! This should be another great year for Dutch Boy! I will be there in Pasadena cheering for you!

The horns and pit had the first minute or so of the opener at the first camp. All I can say is - WOW!

I went looking for you and Rob at the Cambridge parade on Saturday. I guess you guys don't do them anymore :P

Regards,

John Swartz

I warmed up the bass in Kitchener but then I had to take off to Collingwood where my daughter was at a dance seminar. Sorry I missed you.