## Mad Plaid ##

WWBD

The Kilties are proud to announce Trace Mullinex as their 2007 Drum Major.

Trace is a Cavalier FMM, along with being a former member of the US Marine Drum Corps.

Trace performed on lead and solo mellophone during the 2006 season and hails from Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

Returning in 2007 as backfield conductor will be William (Billy) Ammann. Billy has been a member of The Kilties for many years in the percussion section prior to being appointed backfield conductor in 2006.

First full corps Kiltie Kamp is slated for December 9th & 10th!!

The Kilties are proud to announce Trace Mullinex as their 2007 Drum Major.

Trace is a Cavalier FMM, along with being a former member of the US Marine Drum Corps.

Trace performed on lead and solo mellophone during the 2006 season and hails from Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

Returning in 2007 as backfield conductor will be William (Billy) Ammann. Billy has been a member of The Kilties for many years in the percussion section prior to being appointed backfield conductor in 2006.

First full corps Kiltie Kamp is slated for December 9th & 10th!!

GREAT!!!! b**bs

Stretching block is going to be something else this year..muahahahahahaha

cant wait

Trace and Billy . . . excellent decision.

Part of the foundation for an extraordinary 2007 season.

Congrats and my best to Billy and Trace, Kiltie DM's '07!

Sorry OT: Ann, whoever you are.. Your pitiful and or jealousy oriented Kiltie bashing are not becoming of you. Besides not being a very nice person judging from your online remarks, that clown fettish you have is just plain weird. really out there..

As a Kiltie Alum these are purely my observations and are not associated with or condoned by the Kiltie Sr. Org. I just got fed up with Ann's incensive remarks against some very nice and passionate folks that are members of the Kilties.

Aldo

From one Iowan to another: You made the bad choice.

Big announcement im my blog.

Ann

I hope the Plaid come out this next year and blow the sox off of the other Senior corps - WWBD!

I'd be interested in finding out from those of the Plaid persuasion how you all can get more serious/competitive/hungry and show the drum corps world what drum corps is supposed to be all about!