Reporting PMs AND avatar problems

Megan -

I'd forward the PM in question to a group of mods who can address this.

First of all, how do we report a personal attack from a PM?

Secondly, I'm trying to update my avatar, and have scaled the image down on my computer to the correct size and KB requirements but when I hit load it loads my old avatar.

Any help?

Hi,

Regarding the PM..........please foward it to me, and I'll take a look at it. Please take a look at the following guidelines as they apply to communications:

From the DCP Community Guidelines:

"You may not make personal attacks on other Community members or non-members. Harassment of other members is not allowed. Flame-bait, trolling or flaming posts will be edited or removed, and action may be taken against the author. Issues and posts directed at a single member should be handled via our built-in Private Messenger feature."
"These Community Guidelines apply to all Community communications, including forum posts, Private Messages, chat messages, and all e-mail sent via the Community directories. These guidelines are very basic and we hope that you read them fully. In addition, members that have been granted access to the DCP Off-Topic (OT) forums will need to review and adhere to those specific guidelines as they apply."

Regarding the avatar............please list the file size, and extension the image is using (ie:gif,jpeg,jpg,swf,png), please.

Regarding the avatar............please list the file size, and extension the image is using (ie:gif,jpeg,jpg,swf,png), please.

it's a jpeg image. i have sized it down to 99x66 pixels and the size is either 5.02 or 8.00 (saved on disc).

it's actually just my personal photo in my profile if that helps, but scaled down. i put it up as the personal photo when i couldn't load it as an avatar :(

it's a jpeg image. i have sized it down to 99x66 pixels and the size is either 5.02 or 8.00 (saved on disc).

it's actually just my personal photo in my profile if that helps, but scaled down. i put it up as the personal photo when i couldn't load it as an avatar :(

Ok, please try uploading it again.

Nope...no good. It's so weird. It uploads my old avatar in the size dimensions I scaled the new one to. But I don't even have my old avatar saved on my computer and I know I'm browsing and uploading the right file.

Is there a way to clear my previous avatar history? Could it be a bug with that?

Nope...no good. It's so weird. It uploads my old avatar in the size dimensions I scaled the new one to. But I don't even have my old avatar saved on my computer and I know I'm browsing and uploading the right file.

Is there a way to clear my previous avatar history? Could it be a bug with that?

Possibly.............you could e-mail the avatar to me at the address listed in my sig, and I could attempt to upload it.

Had strange problem changing an avatar a few years ago too Megan. The new one showed up immediately on the PC I uploaded from. But my work PC showed the old one for another day. Might have grabbed it from temporary storage which I didn't want to clear out.

Just sent it. It's from a gmail account. Thanks Rich.

No problem, Megan.

You may or not know, I was SCV's biggest fan at DCP in 2005. You guys/gals were an inspiration, so for that........Thanks. :)