With the absence of Gold...

New finalist in 07  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Who will make it that didn't last year? (Open Class)

• Kilties
    • Rochester Crusaders
    • Music City Legend
    • Frontier
    • Skyliners
    • Sunrisers
    • Too early or other corps; eloberate

Don't be just happy for that, Ed. You need to not play the "we're just happy to be here" game but the "we came here to kick ### and take initials, cause we don't even have time to take names!" game. You guys deserve to be mentioned in that thought and I wouldn't be surprised to see you right there at the end. Great leadership and what seems to be a great core of the corps and you guys are just going to get stronger and stronger. I greatly look forward to seeing you guys again this year.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one that scores high enough to make it.

and remember, not everyone who made finals is a lock for next year...with corps improving and some faces back in the fold, the fight for 10 will be tougher than ever

YES: BINGO the correct answer!

(But boy do I wish ther were 12 OPEN class spots! With the groth of DCA it seems that there are more deserving Corps, than just 10.)

Edited by LucysSkylinerAlumni

With all the corps now competing, why can't DCA make finals a full top 12 event? It's incredibly unfair to the corps that place 11th and below. There's no reason it can't be 12 at finals.

My 0.02 cents.

Why is that anyway, other than "that's the way it's always been"? Unless it would make for too long/late a night at finals with 3 class "A" corps, I can't think of a reason.

More drum corps for your ticket money - who doesn't like that? ^OO^

With the absence of Gold.....ARGH!!!!!! I guess it could say the folding of Gold, so thanks for not saying that! :sumo:

In light of that...Music City could pull it all together this year. But I know many corps are stepping it up. I think this will be the best battle to get into finals ever. Cru is making some fantastic changes, Sun has made some major changes, and well, SKY...they've got evil on their side! ^0^ But reality is that EVERYONE is probably having a good year...we just need to wait to see who has the best year!

But I hope it stays Top 10. Let the best performances make finals. And the others will come fighting back even harder in 2007.

With the absence of Gold.....ARGH!!!!!! I guess it could say the folding of Gold, so thanks for not saying that! :sumo:

How about - "the TEMOPRARY absence of Gold"??? If it has to be anything, that would be best.....

Honestly? I enjoyed their program as always, and I'm a huge Kiltie fan. No other reason. It's my personal opinion.

Ok, so it was a poor choice of words. It read like you thought they got screwed or something...

Edited by Kamarag