With the absence of Gold...

New finalist in 07  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Who will make it that didn't last year? (Open Class)

• Kilties
    • Rochester Crusaders
    • Music City Legend
    • Frontier
    • Skyliners
    • Sunrisers
    • Too early or other corps; eloberate

GAAH, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning........

Does anyone else think this poll is odd - meaning, it presumes that all other nine 2006 finalists are entrenched in the top ten and there is only one spot to fight over?

sticking his foot in his mouth for over 49 years.

no i even kinda said that too

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the Inspires coming in 2007? I'd imagine that they would get that spot if they are.

As far as getting screwed, everybody go screwed at the DCA 2006 Prelims, including the fans. I know that the last thing I expected when I marched onto the field of competition was a field almost void of lines. And a stadium almost void of fans. As I listen to my mp3 cd that I made of the dvd audio for prelims after normalization and wonder who had the popcorn machine going through out all of the shows. And who moved the mic so close to the announcer speakers after the first couple corps.

Are the Inspires coming in 2007? I'd imagine that they would get that spot if they are.

As far as getting screwed, everybody go screwed at the DCA 2006 Prelims, including the fans. I know that the last thing I expected when I marched onto the field of competition was a field almost void of lines. And a stadium almost void of fans. As I listen to my mp3 cd that I made of the dvd audio for prelims after normalization and wonder who had the popcorn machine going through out all of the shows. And who moved the mic so close to the announcer speakers after the first couple corps.

Would you please restrict your 2006 whining to the other thread? This one was really nice until you brought your "woe is me, no lines" blather over here.

Sheesh.

Now as far as Inspires go, I hope they do come in 2007. I wish they'd come in 2006.

Edited by Kamarag

"Would you please restrict your 2006 whining to the other thread?"

"I wish they'd come in 2006."

Attention K-Mart shoppers, We have a blue light special on pots and kettles. Both are black! :doh:

j/k

Edited by Murph

"Would you please restrict your 2006 whining to the other thread?"

"I wish they'd come in 2006."

Attention K-Mart shoppers, We have a blue light special on pots and kettles. Both are black! :doh:

j/k

Really? Please, feel free to give an example of my whining. Really.

so anyways, who may be the newest finalist face?

Some years this would have been a lot easier.

BUT!

If just 1/2 the stuff people have been saying about many of the 2nd tier of Corps is true, more than one NEW finalist will be in the Top 10.

:doh:

Looks like it may be possible for there to be as many as 18 in Open Class, and 10 in Class A.

Edited by LucysSkylinerAlumni

Actually, SoCal Dream had lines....just about the ONLY advantage to going on first.

I think they started getting washed away right after we left to dry off, 'cause bad as the rain had been during warm up and performance, that was when it REALLy hit.

Not true. I saw the So Cal Dream drum line erasing the lines during the closer. ^0^

Kinda cool being an underdog.