Radiohead

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny because the band at my college, Pride of Arizona, just performed Radiohead as their show this year. I'm sure you can find some videos or music. I had mixed feelings about it, of course it wouldn't be arranged the same since there are woodwinds.

Funny because the band at my college, Pride of Arizona, just performed Radiohead as their show this year. I'm sure you can find some videos or music. I had mixed feelings about it, of course it wouldn't be arranged the same since there are woodwinds.

that show was hot. i saw it on youtube. "the national anthem" was WAAAAAAAAAY too slow though, in my opinion.

anyway, "sit down stand up" would be a great percussion feature, and "morning bell" would be a great opening tag or something.

What did Radiohead have to do with New World?

Ummm...basically, in short, someone needs to. It's way overdue. Looking forward to seeing who decides to give it a shot.

Any corps that could march "Pyramid Song" would take the title, no doubt. If only because it has a nigh-indiscernable meter.

I think I'd like to see someone take a stab at Radiohead. It seems like it would be most up the alley of the Cadets, what with their modern music kick lately. I could also see the Cavaliers doing it, and if I try really hard, I can picture SCV marching a Radiohead show. Cadets, by and large, though.

Any corps that could march "Pyramid Song" would take the title, no doubt. If only because it has a nigh-indiscernable meter.

I've honestly wondered for years and haven't been able to figure out exactly how it works. I've gotten a feel for it over time, but don't know how to put it in official terms or anything; there's three stalled beats within the measure, if I remember correctly.

Yes! Radiohead would make a some seriously excellent stuff. You have any type of thing there to march with, but especially some good ballads. Sounds right up the Cadet's alley.