Old Senior Corps Photos

sweet, because i know of 20 members from that year that will be on stage :smile:

There'll be a few of us from the Sunrisers that marched in 80 there as well... :smile:

Now let's see.... $5 each for a zip-lock bag of 1980 DCA Finals feathers..... :smile: Make the checks payable to "The Tony White Beer and Yacht Fund"... :devil:

(now.... Let's see, I'll have to negotiate the "finders fee" with my fellow SunAlumi, the two others that helped me "acquire" those feathers. One picked them up that night and gave them to the next Alumni who gave them to me... If I'm not mistaken they will be there that night as well....)

There'll be a few of us from the Sunrisers that marched in 80 there as well... :smile:

Now let's see.... $5 each for a zip-lock bag of 1980 DCA Finals feathers..... :smile: Make the checks payable to "The Tony White Beer and Yacht Fund"... :devil:

(now.... Let's see, I'll have to negotiate the "finders fee" with my fellow SunAlumi, the two others that helped me "acquire" those feathers. One picked them up that night and gave them to the next Alumni who gave them to me... If I'm not mistaken they will be there that night as well....)

Wait! Are we talking 1980 or 1981?

Wait, wasn't it '69 that was missing for so long?

i think it was 68. i've had 69 since 69.

I was referring to missing scores.... not your lovelife! LOL!!!

whoa nellie!!! :smile:

c'mon..... you know it was funny!!

yeah it was. my sides are hurting. so is my behind after i fell off the chair.

i think it was 68. i've had 69 since 69.

Nope ... 69 was the missing year for the DCA Prelims scores ... many, many e-mails and phone calls to try and find them ... not sure who eventually sent them to Ron ... these were in the RAMD days (pre-DCP) ...

:-)

Nope ... 69 was the missing year for the DCA Prelims scores ... many, many e-mails and phone calls to try and find them ... not sure who eventually sent them to Ron ... these were in the RAMD days (pre-DCP) ...

:-)

i stand corrected. had i known i would have sent them.

Wait! Are we talking 1980 or 1981?

HB mentioned 1980 as his first "exposure" to DCA (and told of watching the birds and Walter Kelly) and then went on to tell of Pepe's wagon with the bucket of sand for his "mace" in 1981

So the answer is "yes" :smile: