A special announcement

Galen

A few days ago, Steve came to me and told me that Jeff was stepping down as assistant executive director because of time constraints and asked me to fill that position for this year, and I have agreed to accept. My role will be to generate scores on days Steve is unable to do so, as well as maintain contact with the directors to get their input on how to best run the league.

As the season approaches, I'm seeing some things that have me a bit concerned, especially the low number of corps participating. I'm going to be speaking with as many directors as I can over the next few days to see what can best be done to make this league a successful one.

Hear...hear....Thanks Matt for taking this on. ^OO^

And best wishes to Mr. Jeff too.

Low participation in a "canned" season is normal. We have all 3 corps participating.

For most directors picking one corps per caption should help instead of trying to figure out

5 years worth. Of course there are those of with complex calculators already trying to mimic

the Burstall method.

I personally think this type of season is great for a newbie to sink his teeth into.

Edited by BAA-GA

A few days ago, Steve came to me and told me that Jeff was stepping down as assistant executive director because of time constraints and asked me to fill that position for this year, and I have agreed to accept. My role will be to generate scores on days Steve is unable to do so, as well as maintain contact with the directors to get their input on how to best run the league.

As the season approaches, I'm seeing some things that have me a bit concerned, especially the low number of corps participating. I'm going to be speaking with as many directors as I can over the next few days to see what can best be done to make this league a successful one.

Nice Matt--you have CLASS full support! Let us know if we can do anything to assist!

Yeah, it's been a bit of rough few months, esp. with me getting my 30 day notice here where I work. I'm hoping to still work as much as I can. The spreadsheet is on a flashdrive, so I'm not worried about the computer access but Matt will definately be asked to pitch in more than I was expecting.

And Matt, can you get me the spreadsheets to me as soon as you can. I just want to make sure everything is ready to go.