Troopers announce TN Brass Camp

YES!

i'm a UT (the FIRST UT, unlike Texas) and Bluecoat alumni- i marched with UT for 3 years 2000, 2001, 2002 and was bari- section leader my third- i can tell that this is a wonderul concept for the corps. There are many in the middle Tennessee and East Tennessee area that are interested in marching corps- University of Tennessee's marching band has a very rich history- (thats a video) perhaps unknownst to all you northern DCI fans... :)

Edited by nero14

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!

i'm a UT (the FIRST UT, unlike Texas) and Bluecoat alumni- i marched with UT for 3 years 2000, 2001, 2002 and was bari- section leader my third- i can tell that this is a wonderul concept for the corps. There are many in the middle Tennessee and East Tennessee area that are interested in marching corps- University of Tennessee's marching band has a very rich history- (thats a video) perhaps unknownst to all you northern DCI fans... :)

(Off topic) but our family bleeds "orange" we love UT, I have family that goes there and I had a cousin many moons ago who played football.

Now just to irritate those who don't...all together now, "Rocky top you'll always be, Home sweet home to me...good ole Rocky top..woooooooooo"... :P

I think this is great for the Troopers and very smart! :drool:

Edited by Lancerlady

excellent news... I can't wait to see what this produces for the 2007 season...

... full corps?... it is in our grasp

I am a huge fan of the Troopers! I've been waiting to hear about their first Open House. Has it happened yet? Or is that the camp the end of December. Inquiring minds want to know! LOL.

Get it Troopers!!!!!!!

Dwayne

definitely not a recruiting post.... more of a discussion on the corps leaving the rocky mountain region to attract members from other parts of the country

Edited by trooper11