Lehigh Valley Knights

eric24

Yes I actually do have an update and will post it over the weekend...

:laugh:

Glen Paisley, MPA

Realtor

The Glen Paisley Team

Prudential Patt, White Real Estate

610-504-4072

www.AllLehighValleyHomes.com

www.LockRidgeNews.com

Why all the suspense?

If it's good news share it with everyone!

Why all the suspense?

If it's good news share it with everyone!

Someone start a drum roll b**bs can't wait to hear whats up!!

O wow… didn’t expect to draw some suspense over this… actually, I had a nice full response the other night and somehow my computer froze up as I posted it… so lost it all and just went to bed instead! Lol

Will LVK be BACK? YES

We have formulated a 5 year plan to return to competitive status in DCI. Basically, we are starting at square one and building a solid foundation to support the organization. The paperwork has been filed and we are in the process of getting a 501c3 which will take some time. Several folks have stepped forward to help restart the organization. Most importantly a local attorney, real estate broker and accountant will serve on the board and we will be growing from there over the next year.

There will be a lot of work to be done over the next few years in order for this to be done correctly from securing funds for equipment, transportation, storage and financial management. Eventually, the search for other administrative folks, staff and eventual recruiting will take place for the return to the field for the summer of 2011.

I will be purchasing a Commercial/Investment building this coming summer which will serve as the organizations practice/administrative and possible Bingo facilities. So there is a lot of potential here, it just needs to be done correctly to support itself in the future.

I think in the end, it will be well worth the wait, after all, we are not coming back to loose!

Have a great Holiday Season everyone!

Glen Paisley, MPA

Realtor

The Glen Paisley Team

Prudential Patt, White Real Estate

610-504-4072

www.AllLehighValleyHomes.com

www.LockRidgeNews.com

Excellent news! We will look forward to their return with great anticipation! :)