FusionCore Announces 2007 Design Team

Ralph and Holly,

After what happened to the Skyliners over the last 3 years, Fusion Core should focus on Fusion Core.

Speaking poorly about the Skyliners while targeting their membership to get people to leave the for your new corps will severely hurt the Skyliners.

Edited by drumlaw80

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoopsie.. Read the town wrong.. Not the same town but next door ok down the street but hey its been that way in drum corps before..

I remember when basically every town had a corps.. Lets me think

Hmmm I know

Hawthorne Muchacho's.

Garfield Cadets

Dynamic Royalaires

Mounties

Royal Brigade

Bayonne Bridgemen

Hawthorne Caballeros

Harrison Bushwackers

SKYliners who

Everyone was close is still close.. 20 to 30 minutes seperate all of us.. Ok so they are wee bit closer.

Edited by Bond624

I have a question for you then. Please understand, this is not a personal atack on anyone, just a question.

After a few years of decline, the 2006 Skyliners were one of the smallest corps and lowest placements in Skyliners history. The corps directors, Ralph and Holly Marino, left the Skyliners after their 2006 season, and decided to start their own corps, Fusion Core.

Ralph and Holly did not start Fusion Core in their hometown, rather they decided to start it 3 hours away from them -- in the exact same town where the Skyliners rehearse.

Now, Fusion Core, is recruiting staff members by approaching the remaining Skyliners members, and offering them paid staff positions in their Fusion Core, which reheases in essentially the same place as the Skyliners.

I apologize if this offends anyone, as that is not my intent.

But my question is this -- Was Fusion Core simply started as an attempt to hurt or fold the New York Skyliners?

Can someone please answer this question?

Please understand, this is not an attempt to stir things up, I just want to understand why this is all happening, and why a long-time DCA corps finds itself the target of people who, at one point, deeply cared about it.

Hmmmm still no answer

Whoopsie.. Read the town wrong.. Not the same town but next door ok down the street but hey its been that way in drum corps before..

I remember when basically every town had a corps.. Lets me think

Hmmm I know

Hawthorne Muchacho's.

Garfield Cadets

Dynamic Royalaires

Mounties

Royal Brigade

Bayonne Bridgemen

Hawthorne Caballeros

Harrison Bushwackers

SKYliners who

Everyone was close is still close.. 20 to 30 minutes seperate all of us.. Ok so they are wee bit closer.

And you could add the Cranford Patriots, Edison Saints, and I'm sure others. Heck within a 10 mile radius of Enfied CT we had in 1975:

Enfield Centurions

Enfield Sabres

Stafford Crusaders

St. George Olympians

Springfield Targets

Royal Columbians

Springfield Marksmen

Springfield Carmelites

All competitive corps....L

just noticed what is presumably the Fusion Corps logo in someone's avatar..............VERY cool.....the color scheme reminds me of Alliance, which is also cool.....I think Purple looks very nice on the field and I'm glad to see some of the newer corps 'discovering' this color!

Hmmmm still no answer

because this is a topic that should be delt with in private. once all facts are gathered from both entities before making accusations agenst on person or group

thanks stu - i really like te look of the black/purple/silvery gray color together :)

I love the color scheme also .... let me send some uniform ideas for future use possibly :P ... I always wanted to be a uniform desinger :)