FusionCore Announces 2007 Design Team

Let's hear the truth about the Skyliner and Fusion Core differences once and for all !!!

The truth is we all love drum corps and we all have our own views of how it should be. We are all in the same family and should treat each other that way. Wait a minute maybe that is the problem. (LOL) b**bs We are treating each other as family, we should treat each other as friends. :lol: Holly, Ralph, Dan, Jean: Best of luck and please stay in touch as I do consider you my friends. :lol: Next Time we see each other I will buy the first round :mmm: ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a sec, if ahhh you are buying hahahahahahahaahahahaaa

The truth is we all love drum corps and we all have our own views of how it should be. We are all in the same family and should treat each other that way. Wait a minute maybe that is the problem. (LOL) b**bs We are treating each other as family, we should treat each other as friends. :lol: Holly, Ralph, Dan, Jean: Best of luck and please stay in touch as I do consider you my friends. :lol: Next Time we see each other I will buy the first round :mmm: ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

woohoo joe's buying ! :lol: b**bs

miss ya joe!

I guess "Drum Corps United" didn't last too long.

Poor form Lee.

Ummm... from what I understand, the mission of Drum Corps United is to perpetutate growth and goodwill between organizations. Help each other where you can so that ALL can prosper. How does starting a new organization in the same town as an existing struggling organization help ANYBODY? That was Lee's original question.

Best of luck Fusion (can we call you just plain "Fusion" or is it "Fusion Corps" only?) I remmeber fondly the days when I was in a podunk corps from San Francisco and I never would have imagined we would someday be what we were in the trilogy years...WOW!

YOU CAN DO IT!

<see you shopping at the Fusion Souvie booth!>

Joe, I would LOVE to have a drink with you!!!! :rolleyes:

Calling us Fusion is cool - That's pretty much what we call ourselves. Thanks Guard diva!!!! We look forward to meeting you at the souvie booth!!!

Keith, definately send along your ideas!! We'd love to see them and like Keith said, we're not trying to ignore anyone's questions, it's just that these threads have done nothing but harm for both corps involved so it is much better to be discussed with each other privately.

Have a Great New Year everyone!!!!

The truth is we all love drum corps and we all have our own views of how it should be. We are all in the same family and should treat each other that way. Wait a minute maybe that is the problem. (LOL) b**bs We are treating each other as family, we should treat each other as friends. :wub: Holly, Ralph, Dan, Jean: Best of luck and please stay in touch as I do consider you my friends. :rolleyes: Next Time we see each other I will buy the first round :mmm: ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I know very few family's that don't have the occasional quarrel amongst them, it happens and thats life :lol: but we're all out to just have fun on the field... or so i've been told.... :lol: Sock it in this year Sky!