Paetec Park - a question

as long as they keep the roast beef and parking is a little better, i'm ok with it. most stadiums arent fault free the 1st few years

And what better way to make a stadium drum corps friendly than to help break it in.

As long as they keep that Red Osier roast-beef sandwich stand there, I'm good to go. :P

Fran

Those were awesome sandwiches!! ^OO^

Why would you need yardlines in the stadium club? Are you planning on marching drill on the bar... topless... again?

Man:

It's good to know you guys are friends. It might be brutal otherwise! Actually, it's been hilarious to read some of your remarks over the years!

GO BUCS!

Dave Faust,

Reading Buccaneers

2006 until wildwood

Edited by dafepd

Dave,

Why would you need yardlines in the stadium club? Are you planning on marching drill on the bar... topless... again?

:doh::unsure::doh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh:

:P

As I recall the stadium is far from finnished. I believe that the existing side we all sat on is back field.

Wouldnt any kind of bar, be on the home team side, which hadn't even been built yet.

Do I have it right?

So with the reduced funding as described in the article, will there be more seating at least for this year, and will the concert side be on the other side of the stadium?