Paetec Park - a question

So, I see that Paetec is adding box seats and a press box.........does anyone know if the plans include a "stadium club" like Scranton has? It's really nice to be able to go in and watch drum corps, chat with your friends, and drink a beer all at the same time....... Anyone know if thats in the plans or not?

I hope so, that would be great!!

I don't recall hearing anything about that...with seats being added, and not a lot of extra room in which to add a club, I'm not sure where they'd put one

So, I see that Paetec is adding box seats and a press box.........does anyone know if the plans include a "stadium club" like Scranton has? It's really nice to be able to go in and watch drum corps, chat with your friends, and drink a beer all at the same time....... Anyone know if thats in the plans or not?

I sure hope so.

All those "I use to be great back in the day" running their mouths in the stand need somewhere to flap their gums. ^0^

As I recall the stadium is far from finnished. I believe that the existing side we all sat on is back field.

Wouldnt any kind of bar, be on the home team side, which hadn't even been built yet.

Do I have it right?

The stadium looked very small from on the field in my opinion. It seemed like we were playing to a wall...

That's mostly because it's a soccer stadium. It's more of a rectangle than the ovals we're used to. It's also a little steeper.

I posted this last week on the front page. It may be relevant to the current discussion:

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/content/view/1362/29/

As long as they keep that Red Osier roast-beef sandwich stand there, I'm good to go. :P

Fran

I posted this last week on the front page. It may be relevant to the current discussion:

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/content/view/1362/29/

as long as they keep the roast beef and parking is a little better, i'm ok with it. most stadiums arent fault free the 1st few years