Drum corps shows that no one doesn't like

We should just get together a big list of suggestions, and then let people post which one's they don't like....we'll see if there's any that no one mentions after that's all done.

AH....how about Colts '97? HOWWWWWWWW could someone possibly dislike that show, seriously? Give it a listen.

I'm listening to the '99 show for the first time in a while; the music writing (and performance too) is really quite impressive. Incredibly aggressive; when you watch it, especially, its really obvious how much passion they had in their performance. I like when the sop soloist can't help but smile when the guy next to him nails his note in the ballad. Thanks for checking it out, Sam. Glad you liked it.

No problem. Trying out new shows is what drum corps is all about. :) Well worth it, especially since it was free. :D (got a Season Pass subscription from some friends for the holidays)

But alas, you had to pick one of the shows I can't get to. So I'll never know the joys of Colts 97. Oh well.

I am seriously Colts under informed. :P

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. Trying out new shows is what drum corps is all about. :) Well worth it, especially since it was free. :D (got a Season Pass subscription from some friends for the holidays)

But alas, you had to pick one of the shows I can't get to. So I'll never know the joys of Colts 97. Oh well.

I am seriously Colts under informed. :P

What's your email?