XMEN-REVO January Camps Same Weekend

Both corps camps are next weekend. What effect will this have on membership since both are from the same city. Rochester has two All age from the same area and I guess it works out. What are the pros & cons?

When I was at the December Crossmen camp, I didn't get the sense that there were many kids who were also interested in Revolution. Just a couple that had marched the previous year there. Since Crossmen made a lot of cuts at the last camp, I think the scheduling will have little impact on either corps.

One is div 2 and the other is Div 1.... There wont be a HUGE problem... I can imagine a few people switching sides...

I remember seeing somewhere that in the early 1960s Belleville IL had something like 7 corps (IIRC 2 were all-girl)

Toronto had 2 corps in DCI finals in 77(?) Oakland Crusaders and Sececa Optimists

Racine, WI was also a multi-corps town. And it wasn't that big.

well Xmen(DI) and Surf(DII) had camps and rehersals and the same time for 16 of surfs 17 years and it didnt hurt either group. and they were in very close proximity the whole time. at most 2 hours away from each other. no big deal i think. But TX kids have been fickle it seems in regards to druim corps for a long time.