Serenade In Brass

OK.... let's set the record straight here.....LOL:

Brian Gochenour challenged me on this whole shirt thing...... and from the way he describes his shirt, I'm already conceding defeat.

So the battle is now on for second place.

Or IS it?????????? BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

Fran

I never stated I would win, but my King Kamanawanalea shirt has some serious history behind it!

:)

Don't chuck me under the bus Haring, or I'm makin' rehearsal mandatory on Friday night!

:P

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the one we're making up that day??? b**bs

Move along....nothing to see here..... ^0^

Fran

:sshh:

Don't chuck me under the bus Haring, or I'm makin' rehearsal mandatory on Friday night!

:P

don't make me make Jami yell at you! :huh:

you are not interrupting our evening out on the town! :lolhit:

don't make me make Jami yell at you! :huh:

you are not interrupting our evening out on the town! :lolhit:

Don't worry Liz, Fran and I will take care of that! :P

thanks Scott!! :huh:

thanks Scott!! :blink:

Hey... as long as everyone with the Westshoremen Alumni is ready to go at 10 AM for our stage rehearsal time the day of the show, I don't care what anyone does Friday night. Who am I to stop anyone from doing whatever it is they want to do?

Speaking theoretically..... that might include people named "Liz" and "Jami" bar-hopping all over central Pennsylvania.

Again...I'm speaking theoretically here. And the names "Liz" and "Jami" are not necessarily the actual names of the people I'm talking about. The names very well might have been changed to protect the innocent. B)

Fran

Speaking theoretically..... that might include people named "Liz" and "Jami" bar-hopping all over central Pennsylvania.

Fran

And each year more places that serve "fire water" open up along Harrisburgs' Restuarant Row (aka Second St).

Co-Winky-Dink??? :P

Again...I'm speaking theoretically here. And the names "Liz" and "Jami" are not necessarily the actual names of the people I'm talking about. The names very well might have been changed to protect the innocent. B)

Fran

:blink: that's good ~ because the words innocent and Liz are never used in tandem. :lol:

^0^

And each year more places that serve "fire water" open up along Harrisburgs' Restuarant Row (aka Second St).

Co-Winky-Dink??? :P

When I was spending a couple of nights a week on assignment for the agency I work for I would occasionally meet Bill Toomey for a quick snack (or 2) at Fisaga. Last year had something to eat at Molly Brannigan's with the Erie T'Birds. BUT, without a doubt, THE "in" place for that late night snack is The Spot, right in the center of H'Burg. You can meet ALL of the local gentry there. God does that place have,...."charisma" (for lack of a better term). The chinese food in the restaurant next door ain't too bad but it ain't Ho Fat's in Chinatown back in N.Y.C.

When I was spending a couple of nights a week on assignment for the agency I work for I would occasionally meet Bill Toomey for a quick snack (or 2) at Fisaga. Last year had something to eat at Molly Brannigan's with the Erie T'Birds. BUT, without a doubt, THE "in" place for that late night snack is The Spot, right in the center of H'Burg. You can meet ALL of the local gentry there. God does that place have,...."charisma" (for lack of a better term). The chinese food in the restaurant next door ain't too bad but it ain't Ho Fat's in Chinatown back in N.Y.C.

Right across the street from the Spot, on Second street is an awesome sandwich shop called "The Sandwich Man" Don't order a whole sandwich unless you want take home.

Edited by buzzgok