• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come up and check them out yourself ;)

Battery parts for Russian Easter Overture this weekend!!!! ^OO^

Cool, can I move in with you? :P

heck yes!

oh, btw, My retreats are special! Train wrecks dont happen on my shift,Keith! :P

Okay Golde', it's not that it ruined our chances of moving up to the top 8 for crying out loud. That was alesson learned by the whole corps...never trust the words "we'll fix it later" because later is to late, but then you weren't marching then and you didn't experience the ineptness of some. Hey I admit my mistakes and I have done it publicly and because of that I won't march ever again. Sometimes I wish I would have made a mistake like that so that I could've made everybody happy and quit drum corps in the 1970's. Now I sit at home doing my Masters degree work and spend the greatest time with my wife. The other great thing is that I can concentrate on being a darn good teacher and have students come up to me after they have graduated and thank me. Hey, who cares about this stuff when I am making a difference in my school. Train wreck? Sure and #### proud of it because I did it BIG!!!!

Wow What a weekend!!!!!

Got alot done and it's sounding great!!!!!

Oh man. I'm sore, tired (thank you visual staff!) got a couple of blisters on my hands (thank you battery staff!). This is one hard working corps. We picked up I think it was 5 new members, ensembled Russian Easter Overture. Love the bass parts! What a buzz - I had a great time! Thanks everyone!

Oh man. I'm sore, tired (thank you visual staff!) got a couple of blisters on my hands (thank you battery staff!). This is one hard working corps. We picked up I think it was 5 new members, ensembled Russian Easter Overture. Love the bass parts! What a buzz - I had a great time! Thanks everyone!

Jim, you're more than welcome, and I cant till the next camp!