The future of drum corps

It was funny just because it was so stupid.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, yes. If it wasn't for youtube I might feel good about where the world was headed. Oh well, guess I'll go and put my tinfoil hat on now.

that was pathetic.

probably the biggest waste of my time, and I only listened to a minute of it. Seriously, no one wants you here if that's all you're going to do. If you hate drum corps with that much passion, then just stop watching.

and it wasn't even funny.

~>conner

Isn't this what the Brits said in 1775?

yes. and they got stones thrown at them, their tea was thrown off of ships, and they got kicked out of our country.

similar to what I want to have done to the person who made that stupid video.

~>conner

Edited by PhantomR

Does anybody know why the other thread with this video was deleted?

Does anybody know why the other thread with this video was deleted?

No idea...foul language maybe? Great vid though. I showed it to all my drum corps fan friends and they loved it.

No idea...foul language maybe? Great vid though. I showed it to all my drum corps fan friends and they loved it.

foul language is probably right.... but also that the vid is prolly intended to be strictly a "hot point" type issue... decidedly harsh

and pointlessly negative in it's view and message. Still not a reason to not be discussed, but not a good place for "shock-posters" to post either if

that was the only reason it was put up.

(you know... posting it and then waiting for someone to come in and say it was dumb so the poster can come back in and flame down...)

And again Hrothgar... still respect you and your posting (even though I don't agree with you a lot) but with ADR (all due rsepect)

I am saying to you that if that vid is your level of "great"... your measurement bar must be about 1/2 inch off the ground.

Just IMO of course...