Rule voting results

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I am fine with all the results except the electronic instruments. I don't even want to know what corps would do with this. It shouldn't be allowed. There's brass, percussion, and color guard. I don't want electronic pianos or electric whatever to be played during a show. It's just not...drum corps to me.

Personally, I am fine with all the results except the electronic instruments. I don't even want to know what corps would do with this. It shouldn't be allowed. There's brass, percussion, and color guard. I don't want electronic pianos or electric whatever to be played during a show. It's just not...drum corps to me.

w/Stp:

:worthy:

17-2 on electronics? Looks like woodwinds might be an easy sell for this group of directors.

<**>

Kudos to the 2 directors that voted no on electronics. When the details come out, your souvie booths will be the only ones I visit this summer.

Okay, so this is just the results of the instructor's caucus...still, disturbing. Hopefully the vote tomorrow looks nothing like this.

Note that they aren't finalized until tomorrow (Sunday) when the directors evaluate them and vote on them.

Umm... you guys all realize this is just the first round of voting, right? This was just the instructor's caucus, the board-of-directors vote is tomorrow.

There's still hope. :worthy:

EDIT: I guess you did...

Edited by crashhelmi36