surpise corps out of the gate, who do you think it will be?

Ya never know but so far it's looking scary good in old Rachacha.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt this might be one of the greatest years ever in DCA. I remember a couple of years where there were ONLY 13 corps period at DCA let alone 13 plus in Open and almost that potential in Class A. But with all these classy corps being mentioned in this thread...beware of the quiet ones! LSM wants to "play". :laugh:

Without a doubt this might be one of the greatest years ever in DCA. I remember a couple of years where there were ONLY 13 corps period at DCA let alone 13 plus in Open and almost that potential in Class A. But with all these classy corps being mentioned in this thread...beware of the quiet ones! LSM wants to "play". :blink:

:P Hey Kemo buddy. Good to see your still playing! Looking forward to seeing all my old buddies this summer. Good luck, and tell Preacher hi for me.

John

Without a doubt this might be one of the greatest years ever in DCA. I remember a couple of years where there were ONLY 13 corps period at DCA let alone 13 plus in Open and almost that potential in Class A. But with all these classy corps being mentioned in this thread...beware of the quiet ones! LSM wants to "play". :doh:

Kemo, I'm interested to see how LSM does this year. What kind of horns and drums does KSM use? I was listening to some recordings on youtube and was curious.

DW

Kemo, I'm interested to see how LSM does this year. What kind of horns and drums does KSM use? I was listening to some recordings on youtube and was curious.

DW

Hey Darren. We play Bb horns and use Yamaha drums I think. (could be Dynasty though) Come on up.

Hey Darren. We play Bb horns and use Yamaha drums I think. (could be Dynasty though) Come on up.

Yeah I saw on some of the videos that LSM uses Premier drums....yikes. What kind of Bb horns (Yamaha, Kanstul, King?).

DW

Yeah I saw on some of the videos that LSM uses Premier drums....yikes. What kind of Bb horns (Yamaha, Kanstul, King?).

DW

Mostly Yamaha .. but I know there are a few Bach's, Kanstuls, Constellations and whatnot mixed in. We're only a few years old and haven't had the pleasure of an all new matching set of horns yet. However the low brass and mello's are all matching. Keep checking the Myspace... there should be some new recordings after March 5th!!!

Gotta love this thread... "vote for who you are affiliated with"

But in all seriousness...

Top 4 will remain solid

Edited by Spaml6