surpise corps out of the gate, who do you think it will be?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna go with a little known small corps from Northern California as not only placing atop Class A, but placing top 10 in Open...

We comin folks... prepare yourself.

This is the BEST news I've heard all day......nothin would make me happier than seeing RCR side by side with us at the "Big Show"!!

WEST COAST!!!!

The one corps I would seriously look out for that is GOING to put the hurt on somebody, we'll find out who when the season starts......

Frontier. They've had over a minute of drill down for over a month now.......if they're that organized, and things fall into place.......well, we'll see...................

The one corps I would seriously look out for that is GOING to put the hurt on somebody, we'll find out who when the season starts......

Frontier. They've had over a minute of drill down for over a month now.......if they're that organized, and things fall into place.......well, we'll see...................

MBI or The Cru

Well I just have to throw in with:

show.gif

b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs

I know the cross is cru's logo, but if you're doing a russian themed show and you are using the crosses on top of the church as part of the logo for the show yu really should have the extra cross bar below the normal cross bar and at an angle, since something like this should use the bizantine cross.

I know the cross is cru's logo, but if you're doing a russian themed show and you are using the crosses on top of the church as part of the logo for the show yu really should have the extra cross bar below the normal cross bar and at an angle, since something like this should use the bizantine cross.

Yeah I noticed that as well. Chalk it up to "artistic license"! :P

Well I just have to throw in with:

show.gif

b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs

I am with Cru for this one!!!

The Skyliner's need the membership first and foremost before their results will mirrot their hopes.

Well that's what they're working on. Will it happen overnight? No. But you just gotta keep the faith and keep plugging away. Success is contagious. Do well small, and you will gain a following. Then you'll be ready for that next step.