March with Renegades in the SF Chinese New Year Parade

We'll miss you Lee!

Should be a good time at the parade!!! Chevys afterwards too! Free money for the corps and awesome Margaritas, Fajitas and the "corn stuff" :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll miss you Lee!

Should be a good time at the parade!!! Chevys afterwards too! Free money for the corps and awesome Margaritas, Fajitas and the "corn stuff" :)

And cool Dragon patches for everyone who marches with the Renegades. ^0^

Man that sounds like something I'll definitely have to try someday. Good luck with parade guys..

OK - we are finally in San Fran and ready to be Renegades for a day! We visited Alcatraz this morning - I tried to leave Dave and Scott there but they would not take them! Rode the trolley to Chinatown and spent lots of $$$$ - had a good meal too. Stopped back at the hotel to drop off the loot and now we are off to Lombard Street and the Embaradero for a seafood dinner - it is Lent you know!

Looking forward to meeting all the Renegades tomorrow at Site X. Thanks to Munson and his wife in advance for transportation tomrrow and for being tour guides!

Eveyone should do this once...We are having a blast!

Mar!

Hey ... Watching the parade on TV now.

Anybody know where the Renegades are in the parade? (Missed the begining ...)

We were #75 (there's that 7 again)! Will replay tomorrow from 3-5 p.m. from what I understand.

Greg, Chris and Company.....we had a wonderful time...this parade was equal if not more populated that the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. I enjoyed hanging with you all for the day...started some good friendships which I hope to continue....the corps sounded awesome and the guard was really good too! Great street beat as well.

Thanks for letting me be a Renegade for a day....next stop - Lee's pizza party in Rochester!

Mar!

We were #75 (there's that 7 again)! Will replay tomorrow from 3-5 p.m. from what I understand.

Greg, Chris and Company.....we had a wonderful time...this parade was equal if not more populated that the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. I enjoyed hanging with you all for the day...started some good friendships which I hope to continue....the corps sounded awesome and the guard was really good too! Great street beat as well.

Thanks for letting me be a Renegade for a day....next stop - Lee's pizza party in Rochester!

Mar!

It was fabulous having the Rentagades with us this weekend. You guys definitely brought a good amount of party with you and melded perfectly with the way of the Renegades. Thanks again for coming out. We'll see everybody again at the Clarion in Rochester!