Division Line-up

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

my sources say Fever will be back in Div 2 this summer

Rencently, there has been a similar thread talking about this. You can jump to see the page here. If you click further into the topic, you will see that someone pulled up a list that was on DCI that shows whose going to be in what division. Hope this helps. :doh:

Edited by sopchick_01

Dropped by Revolution's last camp, still wouldn't be able to tell on the D II or D III part, but they had 7 contras :ph34r:

Dropped by Revolution's last camp, still wouldn't be able to tell on the D II or D III part, but they had 7 contras :lol:

*cough* 8 *cough* :P

Dropped by Revolution's last camp, still wouldn't be able to tell on the D II or D III part, but they had 7 contras :worthy:

What a Coinky Dink! Impulse had 7 contras too on Sunday the 25! And one was out Sick!

Impulse loves it's Revo brothers and sisters and wish them well this coming season!

Good Luck to Fever as well! Looking forward seeing everyone together on tour again!

Are Impulse, Raiders Revo looking at DII?

Impulse has actually declared Div III at the DCI meeting in January, but may get bumped up into Div II. They are already near 70 members just in Brass and Percussion and have not had their MAY Color Guard Auditions yet. 10 of those and a few Drum Majors will put them over the Div II barrier.

It's is still early. Stay Tuned!

Looks Like Div II / III will be another very strong year for many!!

:-)

Edited by rzeilinger

*cough* 8 *cough* :P

Haha, it makes me kinda proud that my brother is marching contra this year for Raiders...every time I hear contra numbers tossed around by people at different corps, I laugh because I know that my brother is one of them.

Do we really have 8 contras this year? I guess I should pay more attention to the horn numbers. :P

Edited by marimbaman89

Am I the only one that doesn't like the new DCI rules about corps sizes? Division III was meant for smaller units to be competitive with other corps of their size. I am really not a fan these 79 member Division III corps. 8 contras in Division III? Come on.

I don't know about Revo or Impulse but the plan for Raiders since the beginning of the offseason has been to march Div II with 92 members.