Camp Updates

All the Troopers I've ever met have been about Honor, Loyalty, and Dedication. Not about bashing other corps. I can't imagine a Trooper or former Trooper ever making a post like that.

Then you haven't met the Troopers I have.

I don't understand why people seem to think that certain organizations are incapable of being anything but "honorable".

This is life. People are people. And sometimes people are rude. Even Troopers.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look all corps are filled with amazing people, and some not-so-amazing people. I don't care what corps you look at, it's human nature.

7) We have some of the lowest fees in DCI, any division. This is due to an OUTSTANDING group of supporters that work the corps' Bingo. (And if any of you are reading this.....Thank You!)

What are Pioneer's tour fees?

What are Pioneer's tour fees?

I read somewhere on DCP that with adding up all the various fees (audition fee, camp fees, uniform, etc.) the grand total was $1565. If I am remembering correctly, the only Div. 1 corps with lower fees was Troopers, and it wasn't by much.

I read somewhere on DCP that with adding up all the various fees (audition fee, camp fees, uniform, etc.) the grand total was $1565. If I am remembering correctly, the only Div. 1 corps with lower fees was Troopers, and it wasn't by much.

this doesn't seem low to me. i want to say mine are equally as "low", though i haven't done the math. this is of course before transportation via flight is factored in.

not to play "devils" advocate, but i paid 1200 for tour fees last year... just sayin' :)

edit: the grand total for my summer was 1300... 1200 tour and 100 registration fee. now, if we want to talk plane tickets, then add on another 1500 or so, but as far as corps fees, 1300 total.

Edited by FieldofBlueDreams