***Brigadiers - Next Camp***

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's also worth noting that this camp is a make up for the camp that was postponed this past weekend, Feb 17-18. If you were planning on attending the February camp please make sure that you come and check out this camp March 3-4. The whole show is written and it promises to be more exciting then ever, especially this years closer! See everyone next weekend!

Uh Rich, did I miss a memo somewhere?

I'm moving to California to march renegades and now you're coming East to march?

:huh:

But seriously bro, if you aren't marching in Renegades this year, you would have a blast in the Brigs contra line. You'll have to really march though. You know, roll your feet and do soft pivots and lunges and all that... (ducks and runs for cover)

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Edited by SaraNYC

I'm moving to California to march renegades and now you're coming East to march?

But seriously bro, if you aren't marching in Renegades this year, you would have a blast in the Brigs contra line. You'll have to really march though. You know, roll your feet and do soft pivots and lunges and all that... (ducks and runs for cover)

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Since we have become unionized (the contra line) we decide what lunges are in or out! But rolling the feet is a must! b**bs

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

HANG ON there Julian.................just JOKES.....

...although if life BROUGHT me back East, I'd be there in a hot second...........and yeah Shawn who wouldn't want to be in the same section as Christine..........(drool)

Love ya all!!!!!!!!!!!