The first female Caballero

I don't know about first - but wasn't Pagean the youngest in '05?

Pagean Joined the corps in 04. Then 06 she joined Cadets

Edited by Cabstuba04

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right - but I thought she was a soloist in '05?

Pagean Joined the corps in 04. Then 06 she joined Cadets

This whole thing is really just getting to the point that it has been 25 years since the Caballeros first opened up the corps to females. So their 25th Anniversary....

Edited by Cabstuba04

Who was the 1st woman to have a solo in front of the corps in Caballeros? I honestly don't know the answer.

<-------------knows the answer!!!!

I don't know about first - but wasn't Pagean the youngest in '05?

I asked again only because I have gotten several different answers from several different Caballero's. The most consistent answer is the name I was given privately. Thank you.

Pagean's solo was in Flamenco Cha Cha, not in a field show. I'm asking about women Caballero's, soloing for a field show, out front, all alone, soloing.

Edited by CabsMello03

Who was the 1st woman to have a solo in front of the corps in Caballeros? I honestly don't know the answer.

Would that be 1976 Hershey....... :ph34r:

I asked again only because I have gotten several different answers from several different Caballero's. The most consistent answer is the name I was given privately. Thank you.

Pagean's solo was in Flamenco Cha Cha, not in a field show. I'm asking about women Caballero's, soloing for a field show, out front, all alone, soloing.

Well, offically Donna Campbell had a small moving mello solo in 1990 in Maria, She stayed within the line so she was not spot lighted! But as it it pertains to actual sidle line solo's it was another fine mellophone, Wynona Lieux, was Martinez at hte time. In both 1998 for Concerto and in 1999 in the Zoro ballad! After that, there haven't been any!

Well, offically Donna Campbell had a small moving mello solo in 1990 in Maria, She stayed within the line so she was not spot lighted! But as it it pertains to actual sidle line solo's it was another fine mellophone, Wynona Lieux, was Martinez at hte time. In both 1998 for Concerto and in 1999 in the Zoro ballad! After that, there haven't been any!

Josh, you forgot about Jen Danziger in '97.........

Tim Campbell

Husband of Donna and mediocre lead soprano

Edited by Fossil50

Josh, you forgot about Jen Danziger in '97.........

Tim Campbell

Husband of Donna and mediocre lead soprano

Doesn't anyone write this stuff down LOL.. Thanks Timmy...