• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So.....

Drum Corps = NFL

Honda Battle of the Bands = AFL

Don't shoot me, just something that immediately popped into my head after reading through these first couple of posts.

BTW, I had Arizona Rattler season tickets for 2 seasons when I was living down in Phoenix. It was an absolute blast and the atmosphere was definitely all about the fan. I also had AZ Cardinal season tickets for 1 season and I think we went to half the games. Of course the Cardinals sucked, so that might have been a factor.

Wow -- I think the Cards/Rattlers is really the worst city to use to apply that analogy. I had Cards tickets - once. That was enough. I'm not a sadist.

A lot of great musicians got their start playing in small bars in Denton, Texas... *See: "Norah Jones"

Yeah, I went there. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Not my point. Sean Lennon would do good to be admitted to study at UNT. Context of comments. No offense meant.

Yeah, I went there. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Not my point. Sean Lennon would do good to be admitted to study at UNT. Context of comments. No offense meant.

I know... I just had to say that... lol... I got your point and agree...

So.....

Drum Corps = NFL

Honda Battle of the Bands = AFL

Don't shoot me, just something that immediately popped into my head after reading through these first couple of posts.

BTW, I had Arizona Rattler season tickets for 2 seasons when I was living down in Phoenix. It was an absolute blast and the atmosphere was definitely all about the fan. I also had AZ Cardinal season tickets for 1 season and I think we went to half the games. Of course the Cardinals sucked, so that might have been a factor.

madscout, no offense, but I'm not sure anything more need be said.

And thank God Phoenix has the Suns to balance out the Cards! No offense to Phoenix, but the Cowboys sure miss having the Redbirds to beat up on twice a year, and the Mavs look forward to ending your season again in b-ball after another very good (Western Conference) Championship round! Teasing, of course.

Back on topic, and to elaborate on the quote above...

BOTBands attendance = 60,000 (BANDS people! BANDS!)

DCI championships week attendance??? D3, D2, 1/4's, semis, finals total attendance = what???

nuf said...can you say Prime Time television??? I'll guarantee with a name sponsor like Honda, BOTBands can spell that faster than DCI.

I know... I just had to say that... lol... I got your point and agree...

Thanks...you score points for knowing Denton, UNT, and Norah Jones. $1 to Aaron.