Statesmen

The Corps is full of new poeple who don't even know what DCP is.... sometimes that isn't a bad thing! We save all our chatting for the field!!

See you soon!

Or for practicing their feature for next year!! ^0^

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or for practicing their feature for next year!! ^0^

You got it baby! Maybe can have a rehearsal on the beach in Wildwood.... :laugh:

Hey man, there will be plenty of dates where the Colts, Glassmen, and PR are at the same shows... I think some Statesmen reunions will be in order :P

Of course Julia, cant wait for this summer! It will be good to see some old (well not really) friends this summer! Good luck to everyone this summer from the Statesmen Family!

Hey,

Dale and I have been anxiously waiting to hear any news. What's happening up there in Rochester? How was the indoor show. We are sorry we missed it. We are hoping to come up in April.

Miss you all!

I think EMPIRE is a bit like STAR of INDIANA(in a good way).

They are a slice and 1/2 above everyone else talent-wise and on a level of their own.

Why WOULD they need to post?

They are a slice and 1/2 above everyone else talent-wise

ummm.... okay

They are a slice and 1/2 above everyone else talent-wise and on a level of their own.

God love message boards, the birthplace of the faceless trash talk! :)

God love message boards, the birthplace of the faceless trash talk! :)

It's a wonder anyone posts on these forums........what started out being a harmless question from a Statesmen marching member....anyway.....

for Tammy and Dale: Ron and I wish you nothing best health and happiness...

for all other folks, pro or anti Statesmen:

I worry about one thing - MYSELF! Having marched many years ago and just recently coming back to the activity, my motivation for being out on that field is to be with an organization that I feel a part of emotionally and a program that is one that I would love to watch as a spectator! Anything past that is totally out of my control and not worth worrying about. If that happens to the Empire Statesmen, then that's my choice and I am proud of my choice!

OK...I'm done......off to go practice and get good! :)

Carrie

It's a wonder anyone posts on these forums........what started out being a harmless question from a Statesmen marching member....anyway.....

for Tammy and Dale: Ron and I wish you nothing best health and happiness...

for all other folks, pro or anti Statesmen:

I worry about one thing - MYSELF! Having marched many years ago and just recently coming back to the activity, my motivation for being out on that field is to be with an organization that I feel a part of emotionally and a program that is one that I would love to watch as a spectator! Anything past that is totally out of my control and not worth worrying about. If that happens to the Empire Statesmen, then that's my choice and I am proud of my choice!

OK...I'm done......off to go practice and get good! :)

Carrie

Thanks Carrie and Ron!

Dale and I feel the same way about the Empire Statesmen as you do. It really is a great place to be. We miss everyone so very much and cannot wait to hear great things this summer. Hoepfully we will get to see everyone at some point. :-) Maybe we will even have 2 little babies with us when we do.

We just might know the genders as of Monday. We cannot wait. :-)

Miss you all!

• 2 weeks later...

To All the Statesmen Family:

Have a wonderful Easter and get ready for a rockin season!!! Despite the hectic winter guard season, I did manage to find some time to practice this weekend and, as Mr. Kelsey said at the last camp, no one wants to be the "anchor" of this ship, so get ready!!! I have retained my own personal trainer to get in shape, Mr. Stone Cold, so it's time to jack it up!!! The fans are gonna LOVE this show!!!!

Carrie

P.S. My sources say that David will be merciless with the cardio, so you better be ready!! b**bs

Ill have to agree with you there.Politics aside they are my favorite corps on the field.