Spring Finals Predictions

8.) Vanguard (Exclamation point doesnt enthuse me very well)

I thought their show was supposed to be "?" this year :P

Edited by marimbaman89

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an your nt vry good at lolgrammrz.

? :doh:

Lets see if I can get in on this.

I won't make a prediction because well....you touch yourself at night.

lol j/k......but seriously.

Anyway,

Scouts HAVE NOT CHANGED 100% OF THEIR STAFF. They still have the one of the tuba techs' from last year. haha suckers. this means they're gonna win.lol.

Also, being someone who marched Madison last year and will be returning in 2008, I am VERY JEALOUS of the members marching this summer. Just hearing what they played at March, I am kicking myself for choosing summer school over Madison.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. You can take it if you want. If not, throw it right back.

1. DA BEARS - Ditka will be the director.

2-12. The rubble that is the other corps...you can't take down Ditka

1. DA BEARS - Ditka will be the director.

2-12. The rubble that is the other corps...you can't take down Ditka

DA BEARS will win with a score of 153.45

the corps closest to them in score......54.62

Anyway,

Scouts HAVE NOT CHANGED 100% OF THEIR STAFF. They still have the one of the tuba techs' from last year. haha suckers. this means they're gonna win.lol.

Also, being someone who marched Madison last year and will be returning in 2008, I am VERY JEALOUS of the members marching this summer. Just hearing what they played at March, I am kicking myself for choosing summer school over Madison.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. You can take it if you want. If not, throw it right back.

seems to me like there is now added pressure on the boys from Madison....because it appears that ppl think they will fall miserably or do better than last year. thats a lot of weight put on that corps right now

how was I adding pressure? In a nutshell, I think all I said that I am having regrets not marching based on music alone.

Anyway,

rock on brother/coming to open house to get your head ripped off

seems to me like there is now added pressure on the boys from Madison....because it appears that ppl think they will fall miserably or do better than last year. thats a lot of weight put on that corps right now

well the men of madison are very aware of the heavy weight and are doing alot of pushups