Boston 06

Boring.

And the big silver can openers served no useful purpose.

Oh, THAT'S what those were!

And I'll agree- Boston stole Glassmen's "Boring" title last year.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston 2006 ....

WAS LAME !!! <**>

I really did enjoy the 06 Boston show, but until I go to play the DVD or CD, I can't remember any of the music. I thought the placement at finals was probably right.

I don't think the 06 show had any of the WOW factor of years past. It was nice music and nice drill, and very well performed, just lacking in music and visual GE in my opinion. And it looked like the props were tons more hassle than they were worth, as they didn't do anything for the visual GE in my opinion.

Can't wait to see their 07 production. Hopefully their visual design team will pick it up a notch, as the kids last year performed what was given to them very well.

Boston 2000 was not clean by any stretch of the imagination. It was carried by a strong GE score.
Definitely! Powerful show indeed, great music and a kick ### attitude. Was it clean? No, but in the end that doesn't really affect people's perception of it. Boston's cleanest shows were definitely 02-04. While 06 was a step above the year before, it still missed the mark.

Yeah, after making that comment I went back and watched it again, and realized that it's not exactly the cleanest show.

Yeah, after making that comment I went back and watched it again, and realized that it's not exactly the cleanest show.

Far from it.

Boston 2006 ....

WAS LAME !!! <**>

not only are all 49 of your posts lame, they serve absolutely no purpose. Thanks for reminding me why I don't visit here nearly as often as I used to.

~>conner

Boring.

And the big silver can openers served no useful purpose.

My opinion. Get over it.

That's funny. I don't recall being offended by your opinion until that last bit.

I've gotten over many opinions before, and I would have gotten over yours just the same. If I offended you at all in my original post, please pm me, because I'm anxious to know how I have offended you.

~>conner

Good drumline - musically I don't remember one thing about it until I start listening again. Seems that happens to me a lot in the last 6 years or so.